Beets are one of the most underappreciated root vegetables around the world.
Colorful, acidic, and nutrient-dense, beets make a wonderful addition to salads, soups, and even desserts.
Whether eaten raw or cooked, these scrumptious veggies contain healing compounds that prevent disease and keep your body in tip-top shape.
High in iron and iodine, the root can even be used to treat anemia and thyroid-related disorders. Plus, it’s high in vitamin C, folate, and potassium.
Health Benefits Of Beets
Here are just a few of the great properties of the red vegetable:
- Beets contain polyphenols and betalains, which have to ability to reverse and prevent oxidative damage. Polyphenols also prevent cardiovascular disease.
- They contain various vitamins, including B-complex vitamins, which strengthen capillary walls and prevent cognitive decline.
- Beets contain a slew of minerals , including potassium and folate, which promote heart health. Plus, they contain magnesium, which benefits bone health; iron and phosphorus, which produce energy; copper, which destroys free radicals; iodine, which is essential to produce thyroid hormones; and more.
- They contain cobalt, which helps your intestinal bacteria form vitamin B12. This vitamin is essential, alongside folic acid, for the formation of new red blood cells.
- Beets contain folic acid, which revitalizes your body by helping it creating new cells.
- Betalin and other compounds in beets help escort toxins out of your system.
- Beets contain betacyanins and other antioxidants that prevent the growth of cancer cells.
- Their high fiber content improves digestion and gut flora.
- Beets help prevent dementia due to high concentration of nitrates, which are transformed by the body into nitrites. Nitrates improve blood flow to improve the amount of nutrients and oxygen that make their way all the way to your brain.
- They contain more pectin than carrots or apples. Pectin absorbs heavy metals from your body while also removing harmful bacteria from your digestive tract.
And if all the benefits mentioned above weren’t enough, these lovely red veggies have the ability to lower cholesterol, reduce blood pressure, reverse cognitive decline, improve liver function, and boost your metabolism.
Who could ask for more?
You will be confident in knowing exactly what is in the products your family uses and happy with the money you will save every month.
In addition, they offer you three more bonuses + 75% discount only this month!
- 105+ NATURAL HOME REMEDIES – Treat almost any illness with natural ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen.
- 75+ NATURAL BEAUTY RECIPES -Get the best hair and skin you’ve ever had and look younger with these insanely clever natural beauty recipes.
- 35+ DYI HOUSEHOLD PRODUCTS & CLEANERS – Never Buy Toxic Cleaning products again! Save a fortune and your families health with these super simple homemade cleaning products that work better than the chemical ones.
Join 925,000 others and start your day with the latest news from grow your own, propagating and harvesting plants, how to save money and how to be green.