We already know how effective baking soda is in our kitchen, or just around the house, but did you know how effective it can be in your garden?
After trying these tips, I will never use chemicals again! Here are the most significant baking soda uses in the garden:
1. Make a Non-Toxic Fungicide
In order to make a non-toxic fungicide, mix 4 teaspoons of baking soda and 1 gallon of water. Use it on roses for black spot fungus or on grapes and vines when the fruits begin to appear.
2. Spray to Treat and Prevent Powdery Mildew
You know what powdery mildew does? It causes major problems with impatiens this year, and it presents a problem for other plants, like lilacs, cucumbers, squash and zinnias too!
Using baking soda prevented potential foliage from burning my plants!
Here’s the spray recipe: 1 tbsp of baking soda, 1 gallon of water, 1 tbsp of vegetable oil, and 1 tbsp of dish-washing liquid. Mix all ingredients together and spray on your plants every week. Wait for the results, and they will amaze you!
3. Discourage Gnats In Soil & Fungus on Leaves
For this, you will need to mix 4 tsp of baking soda, 1 gallon of water, and 1 tsp biodegradable soap, and then spray infected foliage or soil when needed.
4. Discourage Weeds
Now, this is my favorite! Just pour or sweep baking soda in a thick layer into cracks on a sidewalks or patios. The baking soda will kill weeds that have already sprouted and will definitely prevent new ones coming up!
5. Kill Cabbage Worms
Mix equals parts flour and baking soda and dust plants (cabbage, broccoli, kale) being eaten by cabbage worms. They usually die in a day or two .
6. Kill Crabgrass
The crabgrass will die in 2 or 3 days. But, be careful when applying baking soda and try not to put it on the grass because too much of it can burn your grass and kill it.
7. Clean Your Hands
The feeling is awesome! After a day in the dirt in your garden, clean your hands with baking soda bu rubbing them. They will become soft and smooth in a minute.
I’ve tried all of these things, and I promise you they work!
I hope you enjoyed the article and i urge you to try and make yourself a better and healthier garden!
You will be confident in knowing exactly what is in the products your family uses and happy with the money you will save every month.
In addition, they offer you three more bonuses + 75% discount only this month!
- 105+ NATURAL HOME REMEDIES – Treat almost any illness with natural ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen.
- 75+ NATURAL BEAUTY RECIPES -Get the best hair and skin you’ve ever had and look younger with these insanely clever natural beauty recipes.
- 35+ DYI HOUSEHOLD PRODUCTS & CLEANERS – Never Buy Toxic Cleaning products again! Save a fortune and your families health with these super simple homemade cleaning products that work better than the chemical ones.