Gardening can be a therapeutic way to relieve stress, achieve some quality alone time, and bask in the beauty of nature. A backyard garden can add character and beauty to your home, while you reap the benefits of your hard work with natural and delicious foods and herbs to enjoy.
There are gardening enthusiasts, and there are those who don’t exactly have a green thumb, but they would love to see a garden in their yard. If you identify with the latter, but you shy away from gardening from fear that your plants might not grow healthy and strong, these tips and tricks were made for you! Use these clever gardening hacks to ensure a beautiful and successful garden.
1. Use a muffin tin as a planting guide.
A muffin tin may be meant for baking, but in your garden, it can be used to create a perfect grid to guide you when planting your seeds. You’ll know exactly where to put them and how to space them out!
2. Use glass bottles to form a path.
If you have kids who love to play outside, use glass bottles to let them know where to step. Form a path using the bottles to make sure your garden doesn’t get trampled!
3. Create garden markers using a hammer and some old spoons.
Carefully flatten some old metal spoons with a hammer, then grab some colorful paint and get creative!
Don’t they make the coolest garden markers? If you don’t have any old silverware lying around, plastic spoons work too! Next time you get takeout, save the spoons to use in your garden.
4. Keep your plants hydrated using old bottles.
What to do with an empty wine bottle? If you’re worried that your plants aren’t getting enough water, fill an old bottle with water and place it upside down in your plant!
5. Use plastic forks to fortify your garden.
If you have unwelcome visitors in your garden chewing on your plants, stick forks in your garden — pronged side up — to keep invaders out!
6. Turn a colander and silverware into a planter and wind chime.
Instead of throwing them out, hang old lightweight kitchen utensils from the bottom of a colander, then flip it over and fill it with your favorite plant for a DIY planter and wind chime mix!
7. Use glass bottles to add some flair to small spaces.
If you don’t have room for a backyard garden but would love to add some greenery to your space, cut an opening in the side of an old bottle. Add a little soil and place a plant or seeds inside!
8. Use old cans as plant holders.
After washing out an empty can, use a can opener to remove the lid, then grab a can of paint and start spraying!
Each can will probably need a couple coats of paint to cover the original logos, text and colors. After your cans are dry, fill them with soil and plant your favorite herbs inside. You’ll be left with an instant herb garden that’s perfect for a small space, and requires minimal work.
You will be confident in knowing exactly what is in the products your family uses and happy with the money you will save every month.
In addition, they offer you three more bonuses + 75% discount only this month!
- 105+ NATURAL HOME REMEDIES – Treat almost any illness with natural ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen.
- 75+ NATURAL BEAUTY RECIPES -Get the best hair and skin you’ve ever had and look younger with these insanely clever natural beauty recipes.
- 35+ DYI HOUSEHOLD PRODUCTS & CLEANERS – Never Buy Toxic Cleaning products again! Save a fortune and your families health with these super simple homemade cleaning products that work better than the chemical ones.