Retaining walls retain soil behind them and also add more space to your property by turning a sloped area of your garden into more useable, level land. A garden or yard retaining wall might be a necessary feature of your property.
Here are some inspiring tips to help you build a DIY retaining wall!
1. Construct it with concrete blocks and then adorn it with stone facade;they varying heights add interest to the garden:
2. How organic these stacked rocks look! This is a beautiful way to utilize your sloped space:
3. Build one by using pressure-treated 2x4s, plywood and trim boards. This material will make sure your construction easy and fast:
4. Brick/stone retaining wall with curved shape is a unique way to define a cozy outdoor seating area:
5. Fill with stones, bricks or other materials to create a gabion wall like below:
6. It seems that we have got a green way to recycle those old tires:
7. Treated pine sleepers can withstand rot, wood boring insects and other issues, so they are perfect for building retaining walls.
8. Flagstone is a little bit more expensive than other materials but it can provide a modern feel for your home’s outdoor:
9. All you need are some cement blocks and the strength to stack them! These cement blocks will provide a nice finished look:
10. How beautiful these boulders and pebbles retaining walls look! The most amazing design is that plants can be mixed into the wall area:
11. Build a retaining wall using quickcrete bags unopened and stacked like bricks:
You will be confident in knowing exactly what is in the products your family uses and happy with the money you will save every month.
In addition, they offer you three more bonuses + 75% discount only this month!
- 105+ NATURAL HOME REMEDIES – Treat almost any illness with natural ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen.
- 75+ NATURAL BEAUTY RECIPES -Get the best hair and skin you’ve ever had and look younger with these insanely clever natural beauty recipes.
- 35+ DYI HOUSEHOLD PRODUCTS & CLEANERS – Never Buy Toxic Cleaning products again! Save a fortune and your families health with these super simple homemade cleaning products that work better than the chemical ones.