Recycling and up-cycling are the newest trends in decorating homes and landscaping.
Old jeans need not be thrown away as now you can make good use of them with the help of these creative 18 DIY jeans uses below.
1. DIY denim storage box
All you need to do to create this awesome idea is to craft a storage box made of an old pair of denim shorts or pants. Simply wrap a cartoon with some old jeans cloth to make it more attractive.
2. No sew gardening belt made of old pair of jeans
And how about transforming your old pair of jeans into a garden belt that needs no stitching at all? The garden DIY belt on the image is made of old jeans and needs no needles, and no thread.
3. DIY denim tote garden bag
This adorable tote garden bag is made of from a pair of old jeans and put together by using scissors sewing thread, machine, needle, pins and some pink fabric. Put your stuff in the bag and carry it around with style!
4. DIY garden chair made with old denim straps and belts
If you have an old chair, and a couple of old jeans, this idea can be made very easily. The seat of the chair is woven with an eclectic combo of belts and jean straps.
5. Cute DIY blue jean planter
Jean planters are becoming very popular nowadays – and for a good reason! They are so unique and look amazing in every garden.
6. DIY interesting jean planters with guitar
Wanna leave everyone passing by with jaw dropped? This idea will do that trick! The seating nook looks musical with the help of a guitar that is placed near the leg of one jean planter.
7. Fun DIY light and dark denim planters placed on a garden bench
The jean planters on the image look quite impressive and have been crafted to resemble youngsters sitting cross legged over a garden bench, and having an informal chit chat with one another!
8. DIY jeans back pocket hanging planter
Awesome idea! This compact hanging planter looks adorable and can be hung anywhere, whether you hang it inside along a wall, or outside, the choice is yours!
9. DIY denim succulent pot cover
If you think you need to reuse your old pair of denim pants or shorts, then do look at this amazing DIY idea that has used denim as a pot cover for growing succulents.
10. Adorable DIY denim potted plants
Awesome denim potted plants!
11. Awesome recycled jeans planters
So creative, I mean for real! These fantastic jean planters are filled with pots so as to add volume inside, and are then filled with all kinds of fresh flowers.
12. DIY jeans garden apron
Make your very own garden apron using old denim without having to spend money on expensive aprons! Cool
13. DIY denim knee pads for gardening
Gardening requires digging, planting and maintenance. So, instead of buying costly knee pads from stores, you can use your old jeans to be crafted into comfy knee pads.
14. DIY denim covered stump planter
f your jeans have faded, don’t throw them away, but layer these up around tree stumps and start planting. Amazing!
15. DIY recycled denim frost cover for plants
Old jeans can come to your aid when thinking of crafting DIY frost covers, right? This is one of my favorite ideas!
16. DIY jeans pot covers
Why not wrap your pots with various styled jean covers to reflect the varying moods and seasons?
17. DIY old jean garden quilt
How about using your old jeans or denims to craft beautiful garden picnic quilt? Your kids will love it!
18. DIY balcony garden with jeans planters
The cute denim planters seen here not only act as planters for your flowers, but also offer privacy at your balcony!
So, which is your favorite idea?
In this amazing book you will find eco-friendly, creatively frugal gardening tutorials, remedies & tips as well! You will be confident in knowing exactly what is in the products your family uses and happy with the money you will save every month.
In addition, they offer you three more bonuses + 75% discount only this month!
Included in this life changing book are:
- 105+ NATURAL HOME REMEDIES – Treat almost any illness with natural ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen.
- 75+ NATURAL BEAUTY RECIPES – Get the best hair and skin you’ve ever had and look younger with these insanely clever natural beauty recipes.
- 35+ DYI HOUSEHOLD PRODUCTS & CLEANERS – Never Buy Toxic Cleaning products again! Save a fortune and your families health with these super simple homemade cleaning products that work better than the chemical ones.