If you want to have a nice separation between the lawn or natural gravel and those delicate flowers or planter beds we have amazing garden edging ideas for you. Borders not only keep the plantation safe from any mulch or stones from the outside but also make the overall landscape so much more attractive.
And, you have got a whole spectrum of options in terms of materials, including pallets, logs, bricks, wood, tiles or even stones to design a garden edge for your yard. Below are 16 Beautiful Garden Edging Ideas That Add New Character to Your Outdoor Space.
1. Curved Garden Edging Ideas
Reject the harshness of sharp, clean lines. Curves draw the eye in, giving a relaxed, graceful feel to your garden. This type of edging takes more planning and work than standard straight edging but the amazing results are well worth the effort.
2. Paver Mow Strip
Working for a clean and crisp division between the planting bed and the lawn, mow strips can be built from a variety of materials, including lovely square-shaped pavers as this one. Plus, it’s a super easy-to-install option.
3. Parkland Garden Edging Cobbled Stone Effect
4. Incredible Modern Rock Garden
5. Flat Logs Edging
6. Garden Bed With Brick
7. Woven Hose Garden Edge
8. Rock Garden Edging Ideas
9. Concrete Lawn Edging Ideas
10. Edging Stairs With Pebbles
11. Steel Garden Edging
12. Metal Yard Edging
13. Antique Rope Top Edging
14. Recycled Brick Garden Edge
15. Turf Seat Around a Tree with Edging
16. Wooden Edging
If you want to find more Gardening How-To’s, take a look at the Shoestring Gardener Book!
With 300+ pages, you will be able to replace all of the toxic products in your garden with hundreds of eco-friendly, creatively frugal gardening tutorials, remedies & tips.
You will be confident in knowing exactly what is in the products your family uses and happy with the money you will save every month.
In addition, they offer you Frugal-minded Pricing Just for YOU!
- Grow Robust Organic Vitamin Rich Vegetables for a Healthier Diet
- Dramatically Increase the Quality & Fertility of Your Garden Soil
- Save Lots of Money on Garden Tools & Gadgets
- DIY Garden Projects – Creative and Inventive Ideas
- Cost Saving Methods and Techniques