I’ve found 14 wonderfully whimsical garden decorations that you can add charm and grace to your yard, and most of these won’t cost you much if anything at all to make. The backyard is certainly one of the most useful and versatile parts of your home – the possibilities are endless when it comes to decorating, renovating or remodeling it!
From repurposed bricks to upcycled tires, there is something in here that is sure to spark your creativity and make you want to get started decorating your garden. Adding fairy charm to your garden is so easy and there are so many options as to what you can create. Be sure to let me know which of these is your favorite!
1. Garden Cactus Marquis
2. DIY Crystal Watering Can
3. Fun DIY Garden Rock Caterpillar
4. DIY Fence Post Garden Bench
5. Repurposed Tire Planter
6. Upcycled Soda Can Flowers
7. Colorful Upcycled Hubcap Flowers
8. DIY Outdoor Bench
9. Make Your Own Glowing Orbs
10. Tea Pot Bird Bath
11. Outdoor Vintage Flower Buckets
12. Garden Hose Wreath
13. Rustic Garden Signs
14. Gorgeous Garden Mosaic Gazing Ball
If you want to find more Gardening How-To’s, take a look at the Shoestring Gardener Book!
With 300+ pages, you will be able to replace all of the toxic products in your garden with hundreds of eco-friendly, creatively frugal gardening tutorials, remedies & tips.
You will be confident in knowing exactly what is in the products your family uses and happy with the money you will save every month.
In addition, they offer you Frugal-minded Pricing Just for YOU!
- Grow Robust Organic Vitamin Rich Vegetables for a Healthier Diet
- Dramatically Increase the Quality & Fertility of Your Garden Soil
- Save Lots of Money on Garden Tools & Gadgets
- DIY Garden Projects – Creative and Inventive Ideas
- Cost Saving Methods and Techniques