Tomatoes are probably the most favorite ingredients and most commonly used in a salad. However, their use doesn’t stop there. From decoration of the main dish, making fresh, organic juices to delicious soups and stews, tomatoes can complement every meal and for a very low cost.
The list of health benefits is endless, starting from:
- improving eye health, due to the vitamin A presence
- prevention against cardiovascular diseases, due to the lycopene presence, responsible for preventing serum lipid oxidation
- powerful antioxidant properties due to their great nutritive value
- fighting lung cancer, due to the presence of the two compounds, chlorogenic and coumaric acid, which fight nitrosamines- produced in the body, responsible for cancer
- High in vitamins and minerals- high levels of vitamin C, vitamin A, vitamin K as well as potassium and iron presence
- Boosting the digestive system
- Maintaining healthy skin, teeth and hair. Tomatoes are extremely popular as an ingredient in beauty products and a single tomato juice a day has been proven to relieve and cure severe sunburns
- Lowering blood pressure, due to the great amount of potassium presence
- Reducing the incidence of urinary tract infections
The list in a nutshell is only here to emphasize the great importance of tomatoes and their enormous impact on the human body.
However, what if I told you that you can use tomatoes instead of seeds? Crazy as it may sound, overripe and rotten tomatoes are your best friends, starting from now.
The only thing you need to do is find some pots, dirt and slices of tomatoes. The process is extremely easy and yet fulfilling, because at the end of the process you will get fresh, organic tomatoes.
Follow these simple steps and get yourself some new friends in your garden:
Take four slices of rotten tomatoes, every one of them should be around a quarter inch thick or maybe thicker in order for the seeds to be exposed to the soil.
Place the slices on the top of a large pile of potting soil in the pot.
Cover the slices with another layer of soil, but the soil should be thick enough so the tomato plants can sprout
Water your tomatoes regularly.
After a week, expect few seedlings to begin to sprout.
Pick some of the strongest seedlings and move them to a separate pot, the ones which aren’t doing so great, remove them.
This is the end of the process, at this point you should be able to transplant your tomato plants in the garden or you can just leave them in the pot.
As you can see, everyone would be a pro at planting tomatoes and even the ones inexperienced in gardening should be very successful. However, with this simple, time-saving procedure, you will have fresh, organic tomatoes at your reach and there is no price for that.
Watch this two minute video, in order to get a better view of the procedure:
You will be confident in knowing exactly what is in the products your family uses and happy with the money you will save every month.
In addition, they offer you three more bonuses + 75% discount only this month!
- 105+ NATURAL HOME REMEDIES – Treat almost any illness with natural ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen.
- 75+ NATURAL BEAUTY RECIPES -Get the best hair and skin you’ve ever had and look younger with these insanely clever natural beauty recipes.
- 35+ DYI HOUSEHOLD PRODUCTS & CLEANERS – Never Buy Toxic Cleaning products again! Save a fortune and your families health with these super simple homemade cleaning products that work better than the chemical ones.
Join 925,000 others and start your day with the latest news from grow your own, propagating and harvesting plants, how to save money and how to be green.