Did you know that Terra Cotta Pots can be used for many purpose, more than just simple potted plants? They are perfect for gardening and even better for crafting. Clay pots come in all different sizes and can be easily transformed into a lot of creative and fun things. Halloween is getting closer , so here we’ve rounded up 15 cool Halloween crafts that you can make using clay pots. You can buy them from local box plant retailers or reuse your terra cotta pots by tossing out the soil from your dead flowers.
1. Scarecrow pots – terra cotta pots painted and then dropped down a dowel rod.
2. Stack clay pots on top of one another, and give them a paint job fit for the wicked:
3. Replace your favorite potted flowers by the front door with these inexpensive zombie hands:
4. Cut the fabric into 1-inch strips and wrap them round the clay pots to make these Terra Cotta Mummies:
5. Assemble a Halloween cupcake stand using clay pots:
6. Take some terracotta pots and spray paint them in black color, then assemble such a spooky spider:
7. To make a mummy jar just take a strip of cut fabric and wrap it round a clay pot. Then attach a few wiggly eyes to it.
8. Turn clay pots upside down for pumpkin jack o’ lanterns:
9. Witch stacked from black painted pots. The witches caldron is actually a plant.
10. Turn a terra cotta pot upside down for a flower pot ghost:
11. Halloween Treat Stand
12. Jack Skellington Flower Pot
13. Glowing Frankenstein Lights
14. DIY Spider-Filled Fountain
15. Halloween Clay Pot Wind Chimes
You will be confident in knowing exactly what is in the products your family uses and happy with the money you will save every month.
In addition, they offer you three more bonuses + 75% discount only this month!
- 105+ NATURAL HOME REMEDIES – Treat almost any illness with natural ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen.
- 75+ NATURAL BEAUTY RECIPES -Get the best hair and skin you’ve ever had and look younger with these insanely clever natural beauty recipes.
- 35+ DYI HOUSEHOLD PRODUCTS & CLEANERS – Never Buy Toxic Cleaning products again! Save a fortune and your families health with these super simple homemade cleaning products that work better than the chemical ones.
Join 925,000 others and start your day with the latest news from grow your own, propagating and harvesting plants, how to save money and how to be green.