The benefits of lemon water are countless, as this healthy refreshing drink improves health in numerous ways. Lemons are incredibly healthy fruits, being a rich source of dietary fiber, Vitamin B6, Iron, Potassium, and high amounts of vitamin C.
According to Dr.Axe, a cup of lemon juice contains approximately:
- 61 calories
- 21 grams carbohydrates
- 0.9 gram protein
- 1 gram dietary fiber
- 112 milligrams vitamin C (187 percent DV)
- 303 milligrams potassium (9 percent DV)
- 31.7 micrograms folate (8 percent DV)
- 0.1 milligrams vitamin B6 (6 percent DV)
- 0.1 milligrams thiamin (5 percent DV)
- 14.6 milligrams magnesium (4 percent DV)
- 0.1 milligrams copper (4 percent DV)
In addition to the nutrients listed above, lemon juice also contains some pantothenic acid, vitamin E, calcium and zinc.” If you consume a glass of lemon water every morning, you will treat the following health problems:
1. Aids Digestion
The habit of drinking lemon water flushes the digestive system, rehydrates the body, and prevents digestive issues.
Lemon water in the morning will cleanse the liver, and stimulate proper stomach acid production and bile production.
The high vitamin C amounts of lemons boost the immune system and prevent sickness, common colds, and the flu.
The powerful anti-inflammatory properties of lemons will fight inflammation in the body.
5. Joint Pain
Lemon juice soothes joint pain, so it is of great help in the treatment of arthritis and inflammation.
6. Kidney Stones
Lemon water prevents the formation of kidney stones, and the potassium and citric acid in it will lower supersaturation of the urine.
7. A sore Throat
Lemon water accelerates the recovery and soothes a sore throat and its unpleasant symptoms.
8. Sore Muscles
Lemon water relieves muscle pain and accelerates the recovery of the muscles after a strenuous exercise.
9. High Blood Pressure
Lemon water lowers blood pressure and maintains it at a healthy level.
10. Gallbladder Disease
The risk of a gallbladder disease is significantly increased in the case of a vitamin C deficiency, so lemons can help you prevent and treat this disease.
11. Acid Reflux
Lemons have an alkalizing effect, and thus relieve acid reflux or heartburn.
12. Weight Gain
Lemon water will keep you hydrated and full and speed up the weight loss process.
The high vitamin C levels and the potent anti-inflammatory properties of lemons will cleanse the skin and fight acne.
This is a chronic pain disorder that leads to tenderness and pain in the body, and lemon water can help you relieve its symptom in a completely natural way.
15. Weak Fingernails
The vitamin C in lemons will strengthen the brittle nails and improve their appearance.
Therefore, in order to reap all the benefits of lemons, just slice a lemon and squeeze the juice into a glass of warm or temperature water, and drink it on an empty stomach every morning! Enjoy!
You will be confident in knowing exactly what is in the products your family uses and happy with the money you will save every month.
In addition, they offer you three more bonuses + 75% discount only this month!
- 105+ NATURAL HOME REMEDIES – Treat almost any illness with natural ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen.
- 75+ NATURAL BEAUTY RECIPES -Get the best hair and skin you’ve ever had and look younger with these insanely clever natural beauty recipes.
- 35+ DYI HOUSEHOLD PRODUCTS & CLEANERS – Never Buy Toxic Cleaning products again! Save a fortune and your families health with these super simple homemade cleaning products that work better than the chemical ones.