As you have already heard, the breakfast is the most important daily meal, and if healthy and balanced, it can supply the body with the needed energy and nutrients for the entire day.
Moreover, in case it is delicious at the same time, then you are definitely going to start waking up earlier! The following coconut protein cookies will accelerate your metabolism in the morning and boost your overall health!
The cookies are loaded with healthy fats, clean protein, and fiber, so they will help you regulate blood sugar levels, burn fat, and improve digestion. They will also improve the function of the brain and provide good fiber for the microbiome.
So, do not wait anymore- here is the recipe:
- 1.5 cups of shredded coconut flakes
- ½ cup of high-quality protein powder
- 1/4 cup of honey
- ½ cup of sunflower seeds( or any other seeds or nuts)
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 1/8 cup of water
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
You should preheat the oven to 300 degrees F.
Next, blend the sunflower seeds in the blender until you break them into chunks. Then, mix all the ingredients in a bowl, and stir well. Add water or coconut oil if the mixture is too crumbly.
Then, scoop cookies and place them onto a cookie tray, press them a bit to flatten, and bake them for about 15 minutes.
You will be confident in knowing exactly what is in the products your family uses and happy with the money you will save every month.
In addition, they offer you three more bonuses + 75% discount only this month!
- 105+ NATURAL HOME REMEDIES – Treat almost any illness with natural ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen.
- 75+ NATURAL BEAUTY RECIPES -Get the best hair and skin you’ve ever had and look younger with these insanely clever natural beauty recipes.
- 35+ DYI HOUSEHOLD PRODUCTS & CLEANERS – Never Buy Toxic Cleaning products again! Save a fortune and your families health with these super simple homemade cleaning products that work better than the chemical ones.
Join 925,000 others and start your day with the latest news from grow your own, propagating and harvesting plants, how to save money and how to be green.