Parsley is an herb that’s often used as garnish. You’ve probably noticed quite a few restaurants doing this.
Yet, this medicinal plant does so much more than just decorate your plate.
Many of its health properties can be received by drinking it as tea.
1. Prevents Tumor
“Myristicin” is a natural occurring compound found in parsley. It’s been found to be effective at reducing both the speed and growth of tumors in the stomach and lungs.
A component of parsley called “Myristicin” has been found to be effective at inhibiting the growth of tumors. A study conducted on the effect of parsley leaf oil on tumor growth in mice found that myristicin was effective at reducing both the spread and growth of tumors in the stomach and lungs.
2. Treats Nerve Damage
Nerve damage can be caused by neurotoxicity. For those who don’t know, the term neurotoxicity refers to damage to the brain or peripheral nervous system caused by man-made toxic substances like pesticides or heavy metals.
These toxins can alter the activity of the nervous system in ways that can disrupt or kill nerves. And nerves are kind of essential for transmitting and processing information in the brain, as well as other areas of the nervous system.
That being said, one study found that parsley juice was an effective agent at improving symptoms caused by neurotoxicity.
In the study, researchers found that mice with cadmium (heavy metal) poisoning showed significant improvement when treated with parsley juice.
3. Reduces Inflammation
Inflammation is the number one cause for chronic diseases, such as arthritis, gout and osteoarthritis. Fortunately, parsley can help with this too!
Because of its high content in vitamin C, parsley can help reduce levels of CRP (c-reaction protein) in the body, which are well-known inflammatory markers.
Parsley Tea Recipe
The single most effective way to consume parsley is to drink it as a tea. Here’s how you can make your own parsley tea at home with ease.
- Four to five sprigs of parsley
- Three cups of water
- A quarter or a half of a lemon
- One teaspoon of honey
- Bring water to a low boil.
- Place lemon and parsley into cup or container of choice (One that can hold hot liquid).
- Pour the hot water in the container.
- Let steep for five minutes.
- Remove lemon and parsley and add in honey.
You will be confident in knowing exactly what is in the products your family uses and happy with the money you will save every month.
In addition, they offer you three more bonuses + 75% discount only this month!
- 105+ NATURAL HOME REMEDIES – Treat almost any illness with natural ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen.
- 75+ NATURAL BEAUTY RECIPES -Get the best hair and skin you’ve ever had and look younger with these insanely clever natural beauty recipes.
- 35+ DYI HOUSEHOLD PRODUCTS & CLEANERS – Never Buy Toxic Cleaning products again! Save a fortune and your families health with these super simple homemade cleaning products that work better than the chemical ones.