A 2008 survey conducted by Decision Analyst showed that people in the U.S. believe oatmeal is one of the top 4 most beneficial meals to health, out of a list of 70 different foods.
The American Society for Clinical Nutrition found that 97% of the nutritionists maintain that oatmeal is incredibly healthy.
The nutrient composition of oats is well-balanced, they are rich in carbs and fiber, as well as the potent beta-glucan, and contain more protein and fat than most grains.
Oats are also abundant in antioxidant, vitamins, and minerals, and half a cup of dry oats provides:
- 303 calories
- 51 grams of carbs
- 13 grams of protein
- 5 grams of fat
- 8 grams of fiber
- Manganese: 191% of the RDI
- Phosphorus: 41% of the RDI
- Magnesium: 34% of the RDI
- Copper: 24% of the RDI
- Iron: 20% of the RDI
- Zinc: 20% of the RDI
- Folate: 11% of the RDI
- Vitamin B1 (thiamin): 39% of the RDI
- Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid): 10% of the RDI,
As well as smaller amounts of potassium, calcium, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) and vitamin B3 (niacin).
Oatmeal possesses potent properties to make you feel and look good, and here are the health benefits of their regular consumption:
— Oatmeal is a rich source of soluble fiber which makes sugar to be released slowly into the bloodstream, and thus positively affects insulin levels, glycemic control, and lipid profiles
-Oatmeal is rich in potassium and calcium, as well as fiber, which lower blood pressure, prevent coronary heart disease, and improve heart health
— Oatmeal treats gastrointestinal problems, and helps digestion, and promotes satiety
— Oatmeal helps weight loss due to the presence of beta-glucan, which raises cholecystokinin levels, which is a hunger-fighting hormone that suppresses appetite
— Oatmeal is a good source of energy and calories, as it is a protein-high carbohydrate
— Oatmeal lowers the risk of cancer, as well as death from cancer and cardiovascular disease
Most types of oatmeal offer similar properties, but make sure you choose organic ones, in order to limit the exposure to harmful chemicals like conventional pesticides and herbicides.
The main difference between the four most common oats types, whole oat groats, steel-cut oats, rolled oats, and instant oats, is the preparation time, texture, and flavor.
Also, make sure you check the nutritional facts before you buy your oats. Then, just add them to yogurt or smoothies, use them for granola bars, cookies, muffins, and bread, and reap their benefits!
You will be confident in knowing exactly what is in the products your family uses and happy with the money you will save every month.
In addition, they offer you three more bonuses + 75% discount only this month!
- 105+ NATURAL HOME REMEDIES – Treat almost any illness with natural ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen.
- 75+ NATURAL BEAUTY RECIPES -Get the best hair and skin you’ve ever had and look younger with these insanely clever natural beauty recipes.
- 35+ DYI HOUSEHOLD PRODUCTS & CLEANERS – Never Buy Toxic Cleaning products again! Save a fortune and your families health with these super simple homemade cleaning products that work better than the chemical ones.