Keeping the body properly hydrated is a must in order to ensure the optimal function of the body, but if you enrich the water with lemon and turmeric, you will drastically increase the benefits of its consumption.
Our water needs can depend on the climate and our activity level, but a good rule is to have 8 ounces of water 8 times daily or about half a gallon of water.
If you add turmeric and lemon to water and consume this drink regularly, you will significantly improve your health in various ways.
In the Ayurveda, turmeric is used as a powerful antioxidant that fights cancer-causing free radicals, an antiseptic and a natural anti-inflammatory. It is also a staple in Indian cooking, and as soon as you incorporate it into your diet, you will definitely fall in love with its unique flavor.
Turmeric is a powerful, antiviral, antibacterial and anticancer agent, and has been found to be able to treat multiple conditions and diseases, from acne, other skin issues, to digestive problems, diabetes, and high cholesterol. It has also been shown to prevent Alzheimer’s, dementia, memory loss, and depression.
On the other hand, lemons are among the most beneficial fruits on the planet, rich in vitamin C, soluble fiber, potassium, folate, calcium, thiamin, niacin, vitamin B6, phosphorus, riboflavin, pantothenic acid, and various phytochemicals.
One peeled lemon contains approximately:
- 24 calories
- 7.8 grams carbohydrates
- 0.9 gram protein
- 0.3 gram fat
- 2.4 grams dietary fiber
- 44.5 milligrams vitamin C (74 percent DV)
- 116 milligrams potassium (3 percent DV)
- 0.5 milligram iron (3 percent DV)
- 0.1 milligram vitamin B6 (3 percent DV)
Additionally, lemons are high in calcium, magnesium and copper, thiamin, folate, pantothenic acid.
The high citric acid levels relieve digestive issues, vitamin C lowers the risk of heart disease and osteoporosis, improves skin health, helps weight loss, and much more. Lemons neutralize acidity in the body, strengthen the immune system, energize the body, and boost cognition and mental function.
In order to reap all the benefits of turmeric and lemons, add a teaspoon of turmeric and the juice from a half of a lemon to an 8-ounce glass of water, and drink this amazing beverage throughout the day.
You can also add honey or mint to enrich the taste, and enjoy!
You will be confident in knowing exactly what is in the products your family uses and happy with the money you will save every month.
In addition, they offer you three more bonuses + 75% discount only this month!
- 105+ NATURAL HOME REMEDIES – Treat almost any illness with natural ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen.
- 75+ NATURAL BEAUTY RECIPES -Get the best hair and skin you’ve ever had and look younger with these insanely clever natural beauty recipes.
- 35+ DYI HOUSEHOLD PRODUCTS & CLEANERS – Never Buy Toxic Cleaning products again! Save a fortune and your families health with these super simple homemade cleaning products that work better than the chemical ones.