Epsom salt, or magnesium sulfate, is a natural way to boost health in so many different ways. An Epsom Salt bath will exfoliate the skin, detoxify the body, stimulate muscle and nerve function, and much more.
Magnesium regulates more than 300 enzymes in the body, so it is essential for our body to be able to function properly. Our skin easily absorbs magnesium and sulfate while we soak in an Epsom salt bath, and this eliminates toxins and excess fluids from the body.
Moreover, as stress depletes the body of magnesium, such a bath will replenish the body with it and will fight anxiety and relax the body.
The sulfates eliminate heavy metals and toxins from the system, and the Epsom salt soothes pain and fights inflammation in the body, so it is excellent in the treatment of headaches, asthma, and sore muscles.
According to Web MD, people use Epsom salt baths as a home treatment for:
- Psoriasis, a disease that causes red, itchy, scaly skin
- Sore muscles after an intense workout
- Arthritis pain and swelling
- Bruises and sprains
- Fibromyalgia, a condition that causes pain in the muscles, ligaments, and tendons, and tenderness throughout your body
- Ingrown toenails
- Tired, swollen feet
- Soreness from diarrhea during chemotherapy
- Sunburn pain and redness
All you need to do is to add some Epsom salt to your bath or foot soak and treat all these issues. Add two cups of the salt to a standard-size bathtub filled with warm water to relax, rejuvenate the body, energize it, and soften the skin. Enjoy!
You will be confident in knowing exactly what is in the products your family uses and happy with the money you will save every month.
In addition, they offer you three more bonuses + 75% discount only this month!
- 105+ NATURAL HOME REMEDIES – Treat almost any illness with natural ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen.
- 75+ NATURAL BEAUTY RECIPES -Get the best hair and skin you’ve ever had and look younger with these insanely clever natural beauty recipes.
- 35+ DYI HOUSEHOLD PRODUCTS & CLEANERS – Never Buy Toxic Cleaning products again! Save a fortune and your families health with these super simple homemade cleaning products that work better than the chemical ones.
Join 925,000 others and start your day with the latest news from grow your own, propagating and harvesting plants, how to save money and how to be green.