The soup below will relieve your symptoms naturally and boost your immunity.
Flu-fighting Ginger And Garlic Soup
This recipe combines ginger and garlic in soup, alleviating the symptoms of sinus infections, flus, and colds.
- 50g of grated root ginger
- 2 cloves of garlic, peeled and finely diced
- 4 green onions, finely sliced
- 7 cups of chicken broth or stock
- 1 finely diced medium-hot chili pepper
- Put the ginger, garlic, and onions in a pot and sauté on a low heat for a few minutes
- Add the broth or stock and bring the soup to boil
- Simmer until the ingredients are softened
- Add the chili and simmer for additional five minutes
- If spicy food isn’t your thing, replace it with cinnamon for other health benefits.
- Add butternut squash and carrots to the pot for a heartier soup. Simmer until softened and puree the soup.
- If you want to turn this soup in a full meal, add chopped broccoli, cubed organic chicken, and sliced mushrooms. If you are a vegan, replace chicken with beans.
How it Works?
Health Benefits of Ginger
Ginger has been long used to treat digestive issues, colds, fevers, and other conditions. It is a powerful anti-inflammatory agent as well, which makes it great at soothing arthritis. Multiple studies have shown that it contains antifungal, antimicrobial and antioxidant properties, which are beneficial when dealing with cold or flu.
- Relieve chemotherapy-related nausea, nausea after surgery and morning sickness
- Reduce muscle pain and soreness
- Fight infections
- Reduce menstrual pain
- Lower cholesterol levels
- Improve brain function
Health Benefits of Garlic
Garlic contains allicin, a compound known for its antiviral, anti-fungal, antioxidant, and anti-microbial properties. It lowers blood pressure levels and supports the circulatory, immune and digestive system. If eating garlic raw isn’t your thing, try out odorless garlic supplements.
- Diminishing plaque from the arteries
- Regulating high blood pressure
- Fighting allergies
- Regulating blood sugar levels
- Expelling parasites
- Reducing inflammation
- Helping prevent weight gain
- Treating sore throat
- Soothing upper respiratory tract infection
Garlic is packed with vitamins and nutrients required to fight cold and flu symptoms.
You will be confident in knowing exactly what is in the products your family uses and happy with the money you will save every month.
In addition, they offer you three more bonuses + 75% discount only this month!
- 105+ NATURAL HOME REMEDIES – Treat almost any illness with natural ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen.
- 75+ NATURAL BEAUTY RECIPES -Get the best hair and skin you’ve ever had and look younger with these insanely clever natural beauty recipes.
- 35+ DYI HOUSEHOLD PRODUCTS & CLEANERS – Never Buy Toxic Cleaning products again! Save a fortune and your families health with these super simple homemade cleaning products that work better than the chemical ones.
Join 925,000 others and start your day with the latest news from grow your own, propagating and harvesting plants, how to save money and how to be green.