Turmeric and ginger are superfoods that have been used for thousands of years since they have a myriad of medicinal properties.
They are a natural way to energize the body, fight inflammation in the body, improve sleep quality and relax, soothe pain, and improve health in many different ways.
Here are some of the medicinal qualities of the ginger root:
- Strengthens the immune system
- Helps digestion
- Alleviates muscle pain
- Treats nausea
- Improves cognition
- Lowers inflammation
- Lowers cholesterol
On the other hand, turmeric:
- Helps depression and anxiety
- Soothes pain
- Helps with fatigue
- Aids digestion
- Protects the heart
- Reduces oxidative stress
- Improves sleep
- Treats inflammation
- Regulates blood sugar levels
According to Organic Facts:
“Turmeric ginger tea is made by steeping ginger root and fresh turmeric root in hot water. Ginger (Zingiber officinale) and turmeric (Curcuma longa) are widely used individually for their nutritional and medicinal effects.
These two powerful herbs are also widely available and have been heavily researched on due to their global popularity. Turmeric tea is a ritual in Okinawa, Japan where there is a high prevalence of centenarians, confirming that this golden yellow beverage is a health elixir.”
The regular consumption of the ginger-turmeric tea will fight fatigue, jump-start your metabolism, lower pain, and help you reap all these benefits mentioned above.
Here is how to prepare it the ginger-turmeric tea:
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 small piece of fresh ginger, peeled and minced
- 1 tsp honey or maple syrup
- 2 cups of coconut milk
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 pinch black pepper
The addition of black pepper to the tea is the best way to boost the absorption of turmeric in the body, as piperine, its active compound, makes curcumin in turmeric 2,000 times more bioavailable and absorbable.
In a saucepan, mix all the ingredients, heat the tea for 5 minutes, and the drink it in the morning on an empty stomach. You can also have a few cups during the day. Here are some nutritional facts you will find useful and interesting.
One Serving of Turmeric Ginger Tea contains:
Total Fat 0.3 g
Sodium 6.1 mg
Potassium 2.9 mg
Total Carbohydrate 2.4 g
Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
Protein 0.3 g
Vitamin C 1.5 %
Calcium 1.3 %
Copper 0.9 %
Iron 18.1 %
Magnesium 0.6 %
Manganese 0.2 %
Therefore, start drinking this amazing tea daily, and your overall health will be drastically improved!
You will be confident in knowing exactly what is in the products your family uses and happy with the money you will save every month.
In addition, they offer you three more bonuses + 75% discount only this month!
- 105+ NATURAL HOME REMEDIES – Treat almost any illness with natural ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen.
- 75+ NATURAL BEAUTY RECIPES -Get the best hair and skin you’ve ever had and look younger with these insanely clever natural beauty recipes.
- 35+ DYI HOUSEHOLD PRODUCTS & CLEANERS – Never Buy Toxic Cleaning products again! Save a fortune and your families health with these super simple homemade cleaning products that work better than the chemical ones.