Ginger is a popular ingredient in Asian and Indian cuisine and has been used since ancient times, due to its miraculous properties. Namely, this amazing plant can be used as fresh, ground, or capsule form, and it will help you improve overall health in various ways.
It is a rich source of important minerals and vitamins, and gingerols, a compound with potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties it contains, boosts health in unique ways.
It has an impressive nutritional profile, and 100 grams (about 3.5 ounces) of raw ginger provides:
- 80 calories
- 17.8 grams carbohydrates
- 1.8 grams protein
- 0.7 grams fat
- 2 grams dietary fiber
- 415 milligrams potassium (12 percent DV)
- 0.2 milligrams copper (11 percent DV)
- 0.2 milligrams manganese (11 percent DV)
- 43 milligrams magnesium (11 percent DV)
- 5 milligrams vitamin C (8 percent DV)
- 0.2 milligrams vitamin B6 (8 percent DV)
- 0.7 milligrams niacin (4 percent DV)
- 34 milligrams phosphorus (3 percent DV)
- 0.6 milligrams iron (3 percent DV)
Ginger also contains calcium, zinc, pantothenic acid, riboflavin and thiamin in smaller amounts.
If you start consuming ginger daily, you will experience the following health benefits:
- Ginger strengthens the immune system, destroys bacteria, and prevents various health issues, including common colds, flu, and infections
- Its anti-inflammatory properties relieve pain due to osteoporosis
- Its regular consumption was shown to lower blood sugar levels, and thus helps in the treatment of type 2 diabetes
- Ginger has been found to lower cholesterol levels and reduce the risk of heart disease
- The phenolic compounds in ginger alleviate irritation in the gastrointestinal tract, and accelerate the elimination of toxins from the body
- It is a potent pain relieving agent, and the regular has been found to alleviate muscle pain by 25%
- Its bioactive and antioxidant compounds fight inflammation in the body, improve memory, and improve brain health, so it lowers the risk of dementia, cognitive impairments and Alzheimer’s disease
- Ginger relived sickness and nausea due to pregnancy and chemotherapy
Therefore, start consuming this amazing root on a daily basis, and you will be impressed by its effects on your health!
You will be confident in knowing exactly what is in the products your family uses and happy with the money you will save every month.
In addition, they offer you three more bonuses + 75% discount only this month!
- 105+ NATURAL HOME REMEDIES – Treat almost any illness with natural ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen.
- 75+ NATURAL BEAUTY RECIPES -Get the best hair and skin you’ve ever had and look younger with these insanely clever natural beauty recipes.
- 35+ DYI HOUSEHOLD PRODUCTS & CLEANERS – Never Buy Toxic Cleaning products again! Save a fortune and your families health with these super simple homemade cleaning products that work better than the chemical ones.
Join 925,000 others and start your day with the latest news from grow your own, propagating and harvesting plants, how to save money and how to be green.