Patterns could be found everywhere in home decor, just like kitchen backsplash, window treatment or walls. If you have decorated your home’s indoor many times with patterns in different forms, you must want to bring them to your patio, backyard and garden. And the best outdoor place that can serve as a canvas to put patterns is FLOOR. A patterned floor can make your home’s outdoor look just amazing.
1. Spice up the patio floor with giant rose pattern:
2. Decorate the downspout landscape in an artistic way, just making pebble flowers:
3. Before filling stone pavers inside, create the spiral border with stones or bricks:
4. These golf balls are a fun and pretty way to provide color, texture, and interest to path and flower beds:
5. Sprinkle blooming stone daisies, sunflowers and buzzing dragonflies across your garden bed:
6. Create a welcome path with a mosaic flower to your backyard:
7. Choose different color river rocks to create a magic pattern in the shape of fan:
8. Construct a rock spiral garden bed around a tree in your garden or yard:
9. Bricks are popular materials for any edging. When bricks work with pebbles, the result will be amazing:
10. Put the river rocks in the shape of a flower to dress up your garden bed:
You will be confident in knowing exactly what is in the products your family uses and happy with the money you will save every month.
In addition, they offer you three more bonuses + 75% discount only this month!
- 105+ NATURAL HOME REMEDIES – Treat almost any illness with natural ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen.
- 75+ NATURAL BEAUTY RECIPES -Get the best hair and skin you’ve ever had and look younger with these insanely clever natural beauty recipes.
- 35+ DYI HOUSEHOLD PRODUCTS & CLEANERS – Never Buy Toxic Cleaning products again! Save a fortune and your families health with these super simple homemade cleaning products that work better than the chemical ones.
Join 925,000 others and start your day with the latest news from grow your own, propagating and harvesting plants, how to save money and how to be green.