Many people are well aware of the many advantages and incredible effects of regular exercise on our physical and mental wellbeing, but quite often they simply lack time to go to the local gym and practice.
Then you really no longer have excuses, however, as a recent study has shown that an everyday 15-minute walk can actually help you reap the beneficial effects! This habit, in general, can add seven years to your life and improve your health in numerous ways.
Professor of inherited cardiac diseases in sport cardiology at St. George’s University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust in London, Sanjay Sharma suggests:
“We might never avoid being totally old, but the time we become old may be delayed. When we’re 70, we might look younger and actually live in our nineties. Workout actually gives you an extra 3 to 7 years of life.”
These are some of the advantages of daily walking:
1.Reduces the risk of diabetes
Harvard nurses have proven that a daily 30-minute walk can reduce the risk of diabetes. It can also reduce the risk of fat accumulation on the stomach.
2. It can reduce the risk of Alzheimer’s disease
At the University of Virginia, researchers in the health care system found that men who go 1/4 kilometres a day had lower chances of Alzheimer’s disease than those who did not walk.
3. It can reduce the risk of high blood pressure
Researchers have proven that daily walking can reduce the risk of high blood pressure.
4. Helps with digestion
Famous physiotherapist Tara Aleichem in America has confirmed that walking can improve the work of the stomach
5.Increases mobility and reduces pain
Daily hiking can improve mobility in people with PAP. Recently, the American Heart Association has shown this with their published article.
6. By walking to healthy bones
Regular exercise strengthens the bones, increase their density and reduces the risk of osteoporosis.
7. It Can improve cognitive performance
Recent studies have shown that a regular walk increases cognitive performance in adults and children.
8. It leads to a long life
It also reduces the risk of mortality, we know that numerous studies have proven this.
9. It Can improve mood
That showed us the study from 2016, with at least 20 minutes of hiking can increase self-confidence. And it can also reduce the feelings of hostility and anger.
You will be confident in knowing exactly what is in the products your family uses and happy with the money you will save every month.
In addition, they offer you three more bonuses + 75% discount only this month!
- 105+ NATURAL HOME REMEDIES – Treat almost any illness with natural ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen.
- 75+ NATURAL BEAUTY RECIPES -Get the best hair and skin you’ve ever had and look younger with these insanely clever natural beauty recipes.
- 35+ DYI HOUSEHOLD PRODUCTS & CLEANERS – Never Buy Toxic Cleaning products again! Save a fortune and your families health with these super simple homemade cleaning products that work better than the chemical ones.