If you are among the countless number of people around the world who have troubles sleeping at night, or wake up more tired than when they went to sleep, this article is just for you.
Nevertheless, this does not mean that you need to take sleeping pills. What you should do instead is know that what causes these problems usually is interrupted breathing. If your breathing is interrupted you will not be able to relax, thus resulting in interrupted sleeping as well. This is mostly the case of sleep apnea, which if left untreated, it can be bad for your health.
This sleep disorder occurs in 2 different forms, such as:
– Central sleep apnea occurs when the brain fails to signal the muscles to breathe as a result of respiratory control center instability.
– Obstructive sleep apnea, which occurs more frequently than the other type. In addition, it is typically triggered by an airway blockage.
CERTAIN FACTORS CAN INCREASE YOUR RISK OF SLEEP APNEA, INCLUDING:
- Nasal obstruction as a result of allergies, a deviated septum, or sinus issues
- Excess weight
- Having a small jaw bone, large tonsils, or a large tongue
- Having a large neck size (16 inches in women and 17 inches in men)
- Sex (men are more frequently affected by the condition)
- Age (being over the age of 40)
- A family history of sleep apnea
However, here is a simple and safe method to treat any sleep disorder and enhance your sleep. The only thing you should do is place one of these plants into your bedroom:
This plant is packed with relaxing properties, which are effective for relieving stress and anxiety. Moreover, these properties will provide relaxing atmosphere suitable for a good night’s sleep and will lower the heart rate.
Did you know that there are plants which produce oxygen at night? The snake plant is one of them. In fact, it produces high amounts of oxygen during the day and night. This will provide enough oxygen for better breathing and relax the atmosphere so you can sleep better.
This plant is known for its absorbing powers and it will absorb all toxins in the air. Moreover, it will absorb the airborne mold and replace it with oxygen. What’s so great about this plant is that you can grow it in your home.
This is another great plant for promoting sleep and eliminating insomnia. Aloe Vera produces oxygen during night, so it will be easier for you to breath and relax, thus fall asleep faster.
As you can see, you can achieve a lot if you just have one of these plants in your bedroom. You will sleep like a baby. Just try them and watch them work their magic.
With 300+ pages, you will be able to replace all of the toxic products in your garden with hundreds of
eco-friendly, creatively frugal gardening tutorials, remedies & tips.
You will be confident in knowing exactly what is in the products your family uses and happy with the money you will save every month.
In addition, they offer you Frugal-minded Pricing Just for YOU!
- Grow Robust Organic Vitamin Rich Vegetables for a Healthier Diet
- Dramatically Increase the Quality & Fertility of Your Garden Soil
- Save Lots of Money on Garden Tools & Gadgets
- DIY Garden Projects – Creative and Inventive Ideas
- Cost Saving Methods and Techniques