Cement, concrete and cinder blocks are all inexpensive materials that gardeners use in their garden projects more often. The reason for this is that these materials help us to create some really wonderful projects that will make our gardens look amazing.
You can use colors to paint the blocks, you can plant whatever you want in them from plants to flowers, succulents or herbs. The possibilities are so many, you just have to choose which idea works best for you!
1. Cinder Block Bench
2. Cinder Block Fire Pit
3. Cinder Block Potting Station
4. Succulent Containers
5. Stenciled Flower Containers
6. Plant Shelf
7. Cinder Block Bar
8. Cinder Block Fence
9. Cinder Block Steps
10. Cinder Block Kindling Rack
With 300+ pages, you will be able to replace all of the toxic products in your garden with hundreds of
eco-friendly, creatively frugal gardening tutorials, remedies & tips.
You will be confident in knowing exactly what is in the products your family uses and happy with the money you will save every month.
In addition, they offer you Frugal-minded Pricing Just for YOU!
- Grow Robust Organic Vitamin Rich Vegetables for a Healthier Diet
- Dramatically Increase the Quality & Fertility of Your Garden Soil
- Save Lots of Money on Garden Tools & Gadgets
- DIY Garden Projects – Creative and Inventive Ideas
- Cost Saving Methods and Techniques